Thursday, April 25, 2019

Want to Know More About Earning Money Online?

If you want to read updated information on earning money online, you will have to walk over to my established blog on the family domain entitled Earning Money Online. It was a test that I created this blog Money Made Success to see how it would perform both SEO-wise, and in connection with my other blogs on Blogger.com.


It is about time to focus our attention, and in that connection Money Made Success didn't contribute much to the community of earning money online - and therefore you can now benefit from moving your attention over to a blog that IS actually updated from time to time.

I will, however, leave you with one final thought on this blog, and that was the unwelcome farewell to Chitika.

Chitika told us they are shutting down this coming tuesday, April 30th 2019.

That is a sad that. It was a good alternative to Google Adsense on your blog, but an era is over, and you need to find an alternative. I am currently looking into that, and can assure you I will be writing more about this in the near future.

Have a nice day, and hope to see you over on Earning Money Online.

No comments: